The technology on the blog bit rotted quite a bit lately. And of course it has not seen any update or new content in years, but that is an entirely different story.
To make sure the content still looks good in modern browsers, I revamped some of the tech behind the site a bit now. For starters, I removed Cufon - a library to render fancy texts client side. I did not use it a lot and it made some text on the page look blurred on my phone.
I also switched from pre-rendered images for math display to using MathJax. MathJax is not fully convincing - pretty heavyweight in terms of size, tons of features I do not need and rather slow rendering. But it works well on my phone and desktop and the math looks better than the images did, so I'll stick with it for now.